The food trend jury is in. The result? Cocktails are out, mocktails are in. Shake (or stir!) up your drink list with these hand-crafted mocktails. Choose a signature drink for Mother’s Day or list them on your menu all year ‘round.
Sweet, chocolatey and extra satisfying.
Iced Chocolate Espresso
This thick and creamy mocktail features rich whipped cream, delicious chocolate and a double shot of espresso for that extra kick.
Double shot of espresso (1-1/2oz each)
4oz Gay Lea Chocolate Milk
Gay Lea Whipped Cream
½ tsp shaved chocolate
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Pour espresso and chocolate milk over ice and stir.
- Garnish with whipped cream and shaved chocolate.
The berry best mocktail.
Featuring a delicious blend of berries, this mocktail combines tartness with sweetness for a perfectly balanced drink that satisfies.
2 scoops french vanilla ice cream
½ cup thawed berry blend
½ cup Gay Lea 2% Milk
- Blend together and garnish with fresh berries.
Cream, caramel and coffee: this mocktail is a triple threat.
Iced Caramel Coffee
Featuring only three ingredients, this deliciously sweet mocktail is easy to make and quick to impress.
Shaker full of ice
1oz caramel sauce
2oz Gay Lea Cream
2oz chilled coffee
- Pour caramel, cream and coffee over ice and shake well.
- Serve in a martini glass.
Serve mom this sweet strawberry sensation.
Tickle patrons pink with this mocktail: it features delicious strawberries, rich Gay Lea Cream and a touch of grenadine for that perfect mix of tart and sweet.
1 cup ice
½ cup frozen strawberries
3oz Gay Lea 10% Cream
- Blend until smooth and pour into a Martini glass.
- Garnish with a fresh strawberry.
This mocktail is the top banana.
The perfect menu item for spring, this sweet mocktail features a fruit bowl of ingredients, including strawberries, pineapple juice and of course-chocolate.
1 cup ice
1 whole ripe banana
½ cup strawberries
5oz pineapple juice
½ cup Gay Lea Light Cream
Chocolate sauce for drizzling
- Blend all ingredients except chocolate.
- Drizzle chocolate on inside of the glass, pour mixture in glass.