Customer Service Manager
Department: Customer Service
Reports to: Director, Supply Chain
Reporting to the Director, Supply Chain, you possess excellent communication and organizational skills, leading and coaching your team of Customer Service Representatives to building solid partnerships with external and internal customers.
Working collaboratively with key stakeholders, you will utilize your strong background in ERP and other Customer Service tools to drive improved results and share your passion for superior customer service to further engage our customers, and develop a team of customer service professionals.
· Effectively lead a team of customer service professionals across multiple sites by providing technical and directional support to the team
· Develop and deliver a clear Customer Service plan including objectives, KPIs, and team performance expectations
· Bridge the daily communication between internal and external departments in operational matters to ensure timely and accurate delivery of products
· Assist staff with daily concerns and questions; train and develop staff to improve overall performance
· Ensure CSRs are performing daily activities in a timely and accurate manner
· Manage the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) process
· Co-ordinate all customer service functions from order entry to customer responses
· Act as the key customer order management customer contact expert for issues including shortages, logistics tracking, etc
· Proactively resolve issues negatively impacting Customer Service levels
· Provide leadership of various internal processes, ie. the New Customer process
· Develop knowledge and understanding of products and operations
· Evolve and foster departmental sustainability, self-sufficiency, and accountability
- Minimum 3 years of post-secondary education, preferably in business
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience in a related field
- Experience in a fast-paced perishable goods environment considered an asset
- Proven strong judgement and decision making ability
- Proven ability to exercise diplomacy in stressful situations
- Advanced problem solving and demonstrated analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail, including financial and sales reporting acumen
- Solid history of effective interpersonal skills and enhanced team building
- Excellent communication skills (listening, oral, and written); fluency in English and French an asset
- Demonstrated focus on continuous improvement in a customer centric environment
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and knowledge of ERP and WMS systems
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics considered an asset
What We Offer You:
- Opportunity to apply for membership into the Co-operative, joining in the Company’s success!
- Vibrant culture that welcomes everyone's talent, ideas and thinking outside the box
- Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and retirement savings, with training opportunities and career advancement potential!
- Bonus program rewarding company growth, profitability, and your success!
Gay Lea Foods is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our workplace. Reasonable accommodation is available upon request throughout our recruitment and selection process.
Process Excellence Lead
"I joined the Gay Lea team looking for an opportunity to challenge myself in a rewarding environment and to further grow my skill set. What I experienced since then has been more than just an opportunity; it has given me a sense of family. The family and friendship within Gay Lea far surpasses any other reward."Read More